A GLOBAL surge in anxiety is expected this festive season, with people worldwide grappling with family, work and financial pressures that often come during this period.
Quantum Mind Academy CEO Anna Berger, a leading subconscious mind re-coding specialist, helps mainly highly-driven professionals, workaholics and ‘people-pleasers’ quickly understand the root causes of their anxiety without spending hours on therapy and analysis.
According to the American Psychological Association, 38% of people surveyed said their stress increased during the holiday season, which can lead to physical illness, depression, anxiety and substance misuse.
The reasons given included lack of time, financial pressure, gift-giving and family gatherings.
Mrs Berger aims to address this holiday anxiety spike by leveraging the power of the subconscious mind re-coding to help people reclaim their lives.
“For many people, their year was full of commitments, striving, accepting huge amounts of pressure and overcoming it at the detriment of their family, health and wellbeing,” Mrs Berger said.
“We know that in January 2024, they are going to set up new goals and resolutions, however without the subconscious mind re-coding, they will be back on the treadmill of life and nothing will have changed.”
She added that through the subconscious mind re-coding, people worldwide would have the tools needed to navigate the challenges of the season.
Mrs Berger recommends these 5 techniques which will give you immediate relief:
1. Mindful breathing – Deep and mindful breathing centres you and reduces stress levels.
2. Present tense – Bring your mind to the present tense and concentrate on one thing at a time. Anxiety only lives in the future tense. By keeping your mind in the present, we escape the overwhelm. A perfect way to do this is to concentrate on an object in front of you and describe it aloud. You cannot do this without being in the present.
3. Walk in nature – Walking in nature can contribute to reducing brainwave frequencies to the alpha range, which is associated with a relaxed and clear state of mind, fostering mental clarity and a sense of calm.
4. Visualisation techniques – Visualise a peaceful and enjoyable holiday season by creating a mental image of the positive experiences you want to have.
5. Ask your mind “How can I make it simple, easy and fun?” – Our mind is designed to answer the questions we ask. There are no negative answers to this question – you will automatically send your mind into creative mode to get you positive solutions.
“The above tips are brilliant immediate practices, however, if your subconscious mind doesn’t align with your goals and intentions, these tips will just create temporary relief and not long-term change,” Mrs Berger said.
The Quantum Mind Academy offers comprehensive programs designed to guide people through the process of the subconscious mind re-coding, empowering them to take control of their thoughts and emotions and live a life of freedom.
“We have the only training in the world that gets to the real cause of anxiety and removes it at the subconscious level. When we find the exact belief at the source of this anxiety, we can reverse it and re-code the subconscious mind to create a lasting sense of calm and joy,” she said.
Quantum Mind Academy is offering a FREE Mind Re-Coding Challenge from December 5 to 9, 2023 in Australasia / December 4 to 8, 2023 in the US and Europe, to help people make these permanent changes. The challenge runs for 1 hour a day for 5 days and will guide people through how the subconscious mind works, how you communicate with it and how you code in new instructions.
“Life can then become simple, easy and fun,” Mrs Berger said.
For more details and to register, visit https://www.quantummindacademy.com/recode-your-mind