Social Media Masterclass
Do you get lost in the crazy world of social media?
Are you frustrated by how much time it takes to get noticed and stand out from the crowd?
If so, I get it! Many of my clients feel this way.
As much as we may not like it, if you want to be seen, heard, earn more money for less time and make a bigger difference in the world, it’s important to learn the art of marketing effectively on social media.
Out of the 7.8 billion people on the planet now, 3.8 billion are active social media users!
After regular requests to run a Social Media Masterclass to share how I do what I do and how to stand out from the noise online, I am happy to announce that I am holding a Social Media Masterclass on Saturday, November 20, from 9am to noon AEST (Brisbane) at 15 Price St, Southport, Gold Coast.
I will outline an introduction to marketing on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, Pinterest and YouTube.
You will learn:
- The differences between the main social media platforms
- Which platforms are best for you
- How to achieve organic reach without paying a cent for advertising
- How to stand out from the crowd
- How to do more with less
- How to attract quantum results for yourself and your business
- How to use social media to get the attention of journalists and media outlets to interview you (for the right reasons. You don’t have to smuggle drugs out of Bali to get free publicity!!)
The investment to attend the physical event is only $97 + bf. If you would like to purchase a recording and slides of the whole event, it’s only $47 + bf.
I look forward to seeing you there & here’s to your media success!
Inspiring truth & good news 🙂