Global Good News Challenge – November 2022
Welcome! If you are sick of all the negative mainstream media, this is a way you can shift that & be a Good News Crusader.
Did you know that since Covid, we have had 4 times the suicide rates worldwide? Normally about 1 million people worldwide take their own lives & we believe the media & messages we receive & consume have a lot to do with that!
As Gandhi said… “Be the change you wish to see in the world.”
Hence, the Global Good News Challenge began in June 2020 and continues monthly. The live video challenge on social media starts on the first day of every month & goes for as long as whatever number month it is.
So for October 2022, being the 10th month, the challenge goes for 10 consecutive days, starting from October 1. You can START your 10-day challenge ANY DAY WITHIN THE MONTH so you have up until midnight October 31, 2022, (in your time zone) to start your challenge.
November 2022, being the 11th month, the challenge goes for 11 consecutive days, starting ANY DAY from November 1 until midnight November 30, 2022, (in your time zone) to start your challenge.
For December 2022, it will be a 12-day challenge which can be done anytime from December 1 to 31, 2022, & January 2023 goes back to a 1-day challenge from January 1 to 31, 2023.
If you miss a day, go back to start at Day 1 again.
How the challenge works:
- Do a live video on social media (Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, TikTok or YouTube) for 11 days, starting any day from November 1 to 31, 2022.
- If you do a live video on Facebook, you can do it on your personal profile or in the Loving Life group, which can be found here: https://www.facebook.com/groups/lovinglives/
- If you want to do live stream videos to different social media platforms at once, this Streamyard link will give you a $10US discount if you choose to upgrade from the free version. This is the platform Aldwyn Altuney- Media Queen uses for her interviews on Media Queen TV & the Total Truth Show … https://streamyard.com/?pal=6744905652371456
- Tag the Global Good News Challenge Facebook page and/ or Aldwyn Altuney in the description or comments section of your live video.
- To tag, just put an @ symbol at the start & type Global Good News Challenge (eg. @Global Good News Challenge) or Aldwyn Altuney- Media Queen (eg. @Aldwyn Altuney- Media Queen) and the link should pop up to tag the page or Aldwyn. Remember to hit the LIKE button on the Global Good News Challenge Facebook page first above (at the top of this page) so the tag shows up.
- Use the hashtag #GlobalGoodNewsChallenge in your Facebook post description or comment on your video so we can find you easily online and share your video for FREE with our connections on the social media platform that you live stream to
What your Facebook Live must include:
- Your name
- What you do
- 3 things you’re grateful for and
- 1 piece of good news at least. This could be some good news about you (how you have overcome some hardship, something you would like to acknowledge yourself for, something people don’t know about you) or good news about others (some good news you heard about in the mainstream media, saw on social media or an online news site; or celebrating good news about someone else you know)
TO REGISTER FOR FREE and if you would like to view an option of extra mentoring and support to help boost your confidence, refine your message and presentation skills, check …
*** FREE GIFT: Anyone who completes the full 11-day challenge in November 2022 will receive a FREE TICKET to the Free Publicity Secrets Masterclass, valued at $197. More details on the next event can be found at www.freePRsecrets.com
*** BONUS: Everyone who completes a full monthly challenge will be added to a private Global Good News Challenge Facebook group to stay elevated with more inspiration & connect with other Good News Crusaders globally.