Global Good News Challenge – July 2020
20 July 2020 (12:00 AM) - 24 July 2020 (11:59 PM)
Welcome to the Global Good News Challenge. Thank you for being a Good News Crusader.
The event began in June 2020 and will continue at various times. There is a 5 day one beginning on July 20.
How the challenge works:
- Do a Facebook Live for 5 days from July 20, 2020, on your Facebook profile or the Loving Life group, which can be found here: https://www.facebook.com/groups/lovinglives/
- Then tag the Global Good News Challenge Facebook page and/ or Aldwyn Altuney any time that suits you during the 24 hours of each day beginning from the first day of your challenge.
- To tag, just put an @ symbol at the start & type @Global Good News Challenge or @Aldwyn Altuney and the link should pop up to tag the page or Aldwyn. Remember to like the Global Good News Challenge Facebook page so the tag shows up.
- Also use the hashtag #GlobalGoodNewsChallenge so we can find you easily online and you can connect with other Good News Crusaders.
What your Facebook Live must include:
- Your name
- What you do
- 3 things you’re grateful for and
- 1 piece of good news at least. This could be some good news about you (how you have overcome some hardship, something you would like to acknowledge yourself for, something people don’t know about you) or good news about others (some good news you heard about in the mainstream media, saw on social media or an online news site; or celebrating good news about someone else you know)
TO REGISTER FOR FREE and if you would like to view option of extra mentoring and support to help boost your confidence, refine your message and presentation skills, check the event link.