Global Good News Challenge – December 2021
Welcome to the Global Good News Challenge.
Thank you for being a Good News Crusader.
The event began in June 2020 and continues monthly at various times.
A 12-day one begins on December 6, 2021.
How the challenge works:
- Do a Facebook Live for 12 days, starting any day from December 6 to 17, 2021. You can do this on your Facebook profile or the Loving Life group, which can be found here: https://www.facebook.com/groups/lovinglives/
- Then tag the Global Good News Challenge Facebook page any time that suits you during the 24 hours of each day beginning from the first day of your challenge.
- To tag, just put an @ symbol at the start & type Global Good News Challenge and the link should pop up to tag the page. Remember to like the Global Good News Challenge Facebook page so the tag shows up.
- Use the hashtag #GlobalGoodNewsChallenge in your Facebook post description so we can find you easily online and you can connect with other Good News Crusaders.
What your Facebook Live must include:
- Your name
- What you do
- 3 things you’re grateful for and
- 1 piece of good news at least. This could be some good news about you (how you have overcome some hardship, something you would like to acknowledge yourself for, something people don’t know about you) or good news about others (some good news you heard about in the mainstream media, saw on social media or an online news site; or celebrating good news about someone else you know)
TO REGISTER FOR FREE and if you would like to view option of extra mentoring and support to help boost your confidence, refine your message and presentation skills, check …